CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

long time no see!

Oh my it's been a long time!!!! We have been really busy lately. Summer semester has started for us and we are both taking a couple classes, and trying to work as much as we can.

Alex is now on salary at sonic!! It isn't much, but he worked really hard to get this far. I am also the President of the newly formed Earth Science Society! It has been challenging to get the society running at school, but I'm so glad to be a part of it and contribute all I can!

Alex and I moved out of our apartment for the summer to housesit for a friend.I think I'll scrounge up some pictures of the new place soon and I'll post them here for all to see. It's a basement apartment and the kids upstairs are sooo loud sometimes, but free rent for a few months? who could give that up?!

peace. and don't contract swine flu :-)

2 comments:

Darlene Moore said...

HA ! HA! Libby - beat ya!

Moore Family said...

Have you gone crazy yet with all the noise? Just think one day you will have kids who make all that noise...good prep for you!
Congrats on being Pres of the Science Society.