CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6 things about me

Ok Libby, you got me feeling all guilty because I haven't done this yet! So here goes...

Here are six interesting things about me

1. I have had the goal of being the first woman on Mars since I was six years old. I have always loved studying Astronomy, especially planetary astronomy.

2. I will be graduating soon with a major in Earth Science Education, minor in History. I hope to continue my schooling though and maybe be a curator at a museum of science and history one day. Either that or a principal of a high school.

3. I love dogs.

4. Alex and I knew each other in High school since I was in 9th grade. We dated for a long time before we were married.

5. My favorite type of food is Lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, ravioli, pretty much anything with a sauce on it.

6. I want to travel the world with Alex someday. I really want to go to India, Nepal to see the Himalayas and the Sherpa, Hawaii, Rome, Athens, Anywhere in Europe where I can see all the castles, I want to climb Mt Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, go to Beijing and see the Great Wall, travel to Egypt, Go to Lima and see the house that my dad grew up in, Belize, Jamaica, and there are probably a thousand more places I'd like to visit.

3 comments:

MicMoor77 said...

Hey Laura, when are we going to climb Mt K?

Hunter Family said...

wow! mom wasn't the first to sign your blog!

markrystal said...

So we need to plan a trip together to go see the house your dad grew up in!!