CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pretty Snow and Deadly Icicles!

The snow fall the other day was so pretty! They were really big flakes that piled on top of everything. Every tree branch had at least an inch and a half of piled snow on each branch, big or small. Make sure to click on the pictures to view them better.

I wonder how long they've been out of town? This is the entrance to our apartment... look at the how steep the driveway is! Everyday we see cars sliding back into the road.. a little dangerous I would say. You can see the snow piled on the tree and lights. In the background is the Temple. I tried to get some pictures of the snow piled on the branches.. look really close! These icicles are huge, at least 6 feet long, and some even bigger. It's a good thing no one walks between the buildings. They are blocked off for these obvious reasons.

6 comments:

Hunter Family said...

The kids love looking at pictures of Aunt Laura and Uncle Alex's home. They remember seeing these places last summer. Carly said she wishes it would snow here!

Hunter Family said...

Oh...and the snow pictures are really beautiful!!!

Darlene Moore said...

brrrr...! I had to go and put my coat on agter looking at all the snow and ice!
Why isn't anyone out shoveling it?

Darlene Moore said...

see...I was soooo cold I couldn't spell write...er...right

Mubeen said...

The snow is so beautiful! I miss living in Chicago sometimes just because of that! Hope you guys are doing well!!

bethany said...

wow - can we come visit? and will you pay?