CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Outdoor Ice Skating

We went ice skating today at the schools ice rink. The ice was really bumpy and I don't know if they do ever smooth it, but it was still fun! P.S thats the temple in the background of many of the shots, you can just see it everywhere!
This is Alex trying to spin! This is Alex after trying to spin! This is Laura trying to spin!

This is Laura making Alex feel better by "falling down" :)

Luckily, we got better at the whole spinning thing and after a few bumps and bruises (All from Alex... Laura didn't fall down once!) here were the results!!

Alex's spin!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of Fun!!!! I guess we would never have out door ice skating in Texas

jess... said...

WOW! WOW! WOW, just saw your icicle pictures....ice skating looks so fun, very jealous but not for the cold! Keep having fun together

Veronica said...

Hey Smiths! Remember me? Leighann's sister? You parked your car in my driveway for a year?? Just kidding. I found your blog through Jessica's. Hope you don't mind me checking it out! I am addicted to blogs. Aaaawww, the newly wed life. Those were the days. He he. Our blog is private and only viewable by invite so email me if you'd like to be on the list. vnandrew555@yahoo.com

Darlene Moore said...

I don't know what was neater...seeng you two spin heads or the Temple shining in the background!

Hunter Family said...

WOW... Winter looks like fun! Maybe one day we'll actually have a winter.

bethany said...

i wanna ice skate........ with the temple in the background........