CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

We're BACK!

So I haven't been blogging in forever. I originally stopped because my camera got stolen when Alex and I went to Jackson Wy for a weekend get-a-way in 2009. Who wants to read a blog that has no pictures anyway? I finally got a new camera for Christmas 2010. YAY! Now I can continue. Lauren Taylor, I'm doing this for you! Start following and I'll let you know what adventures our family is up to.

I strongly believe that people live for their blogs and facebook pages. How many of you have thought, "I'm totally going to do this goofy thing and post it on facebook. It'll be hilarious!" Maybe keeping this blog updated will make my life just a little more interesting. Can't hurt to try!

Keep Reading,

Laura

1 comments:

Lola! said...

Yay! I am glad your back!!